The term “ARCHES Conseils” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered information are:
Our company registration number is [SIRET : 817 390 792 00015 - Identification R.N.A. : W062009489 - Déclaration à la préfecture des Alpes-Maritimes en date du 01 décembre 2015].
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or third parties. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France.
“ARCHES Conseils” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“ARCHES Conseils” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16/04/2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including first-name, last-name and email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about any new information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also contact you by email. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you practical information about the 2020’ conference “Ozone threats to Plant Ecosystems” if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Law : articles 39 et suivants de la loi n° 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l'informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés and GDPR EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation). For any question or information, please write to: juriste[atat atat]arches-conseils.fr
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “ARCHES Conseils” and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits are arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “ARCHES Conseils”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “ARCHES Conseils” takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Cancellations and postponement
Cancellations will be accepted in writing until 15th September, 2021, and a refund (100%) will be issued. From 16th September, 2021, no refund can be given. ARCHES-Conseils and organizers decline any responsibility in case of cancellation or postponement of the conference. Participants shall assume all risks associated with the non-occurrence of the Event and, in particular, they alone shall bear costs they may have chosen to incur in anticipation of the Event.
In the case of cancellation because of a "Force Majeure" event* and/or pandemic, Participants shall be refunded an amount equal to sums already paid less direct costs incurred by the Organiser in order to organise the Event, i.e. the costs and expenses (inclusive of any non-recoverable VAT or any other equivalent tax on sales) properly attributable to the hire of the Venue, the management, promotion and operation of the Event (the "Direct Costs"). If the Event is postponed, the amount of the deposit or participation fee paid by Participant shall be carried over in view of their participation in the new Event.
* It is a standard enshrined in the 1969 Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties, as well as in many national laws. The UN International Law Commission defines it as: "The impossibility of acting legally [...] is the situation in which an unforeseen event outside the will of the party invoking it, the makes it absolutely impossible to comply with its international obligation under the principle that no one is obliged to do the impossible".
This website and its content (except CC licensed content) is copyright of “ARCHES Conseils” - © “ARCHES Conseils”. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.